"A Pro Tools Certification is one giant leap towards success in the audio industry. "
Wavy Wayne bring his passion and expertise of the World's Greatest DAW to a brand new course! As an Avid Learning Partner, Wavy Wayne brings a fun new approach to Pro Tools Certification.
- Demonstrate your fundamental competency in digital audio editing and mixing with Avid Pro Tools
- Provide measurable benefits to your employer
- Differentiate yourself from peers
- Make your résumé stand out and leverage the power of the Avid brand with downloadable Avid Certified User logos
- Prove your credentials with a Certificate of Achievement
- Gain recognition from your employer and peers with our online Certified Professional listing
Avid Education offers a number of Pro Tools certifications, validating user skills from novice to expert. The first of these certifications is the Avid Certified User for Pro Tools, providing an industry recognized credential for both academic users and industry professionals.
To gain the title of Avid Certified User for Pro Tools, you must take two foundational courses, Pro Tools Fundamentals I (PT101) and Pro Tools Fundamentals II (PT110), before sitting and passing the associated certification exam, as shown in the graphic below.
Becoming an Avid Certified User for Pro Tools verifies that you possess a fundamental understanding of and the capability to use Avid Pro Tools to engineer a project through to completion, with all of the fundamental operational skills to record, edit, mix and output the finished session.
Once certified, you will have the opportunity to further deepen your Pro Tools expertise and add to your credentials by pursuing one or more of the follow on Pro Tools certifications, such as Avid Certified Operator and Avid Certified Expert for Pro Tools | Music or Pro Tools | Post, or even an Avid Certified Support Engineer for Pro Tools.
What You Get From this Course
- Unlimited access to course material
- Dedicated support
- Live study lessons
- Hands on practice
- Ebook: Pro Tools Fundamentals 1
- Ebook: Pro Tools Fundamentals 2
**This course is designed to be consumed at your own pace. I have made it formatted to be learned in about 10 weeks. You will receive a welcome email after your purchase with login details and book.
Terms and conditions:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Pro Tools is not included with the purchase of this course. You will need to purchases separately from AVID.com. If you already own Pro Tools, make sure you are using verson 2020.3 or later.
The next course is enrolling now! Registration ends June 28th, 2022.
Access to the course materials begins July 5th, 2022.
Need to spit your payments? Click Here.